During these volatile times with Section 232 in full effect, now is a great time to start a stocking program with Ace Steel Supply.
“Look at a stocking program and don’t be afraid to commit. Your supplier is an asset to your business.” 7 Secrets Your Steel Suppliers Won’t Tell You, Adam Osborn
Inventory becomes a non-issue when it’s managed properly.
Now, ask yourself the following questions:
- Does your vendor have what you need when you need it?
- Do they work with you to plan for your needs?
- How much more do you pay when sourcing from other vendors because your regular vendor doesn’t have it?
What does it cost you to wait?
Have you ever called to order something only to learn it’s out of stock?
Don’t go through the frustration of paying more because your normal supplier doesn’t have it.
A properly managed inventory by your supplier will eliminate this pain for you.
I’d encourage you to put a program in place. Then, you ask yourself, why hasn’t my regular supplier already suggested the idea? Because that’s a good question.
We have stocking programs for many of our top clients. We keep what they buy regularly stocked and ready to deliver on demand. Here are a few benefits of a stocking program:
- It keeps you productive because the inventory is available on demand
- It keeps you locked into a fair price over a certain time
- Being in a partnership that’s long lasting and profitable
It is best to go with a proven expert in their field. Call us if your company requires a secure supply of stainless, aluminum, cold-rolled or galvanized sheet metal.
We can help you with any stocking requirement level. From a few skids to hundreds of tons. We will help you schedule out the material you need to meet production without shortages.
CALL NOW 832-300-1030.